Never give into a stale and scalding aeroplane coffee again, or find yourself at the top of a mountain with the thought, ‘damn, some Vibe would really make this moment’. Once you go Aeropress, you’ll never go without it. The coffee critic’s ultimate travelling companion, the Aeropress makes 1 – 3 cups in just over a minute and cleans in seconds. It’s total immersion and rapid filtering yields deliciously rich and flavourful coffee.
What you’ll need
- 14g medium-fine ground coffee
- Water heated to 90-96°C
- Stirring spoon
- Scale (if you have one)
- Warm up your Aeropress with a little warm water.
- Rinse filter paper, place into cap, screw cap onto the chamber.
- Add 14g fine grind Vibe coffee into the inverted Aeropress.
- Level out the coffee, lightly shaking it side to side.
- Slowly pour water up to the “2” mark on the Aeropress and stir gently.
- Look across the mountains for 60 secs, insert the plunger, and gently plunge into your favourite travel cup for 30 secs.
- Open Instagram story, share with friends.
Vibe Tip: Adjust the grind size to suit your desired coffee strength.